Faverolles Fanciers of America

Salmon Faverolles, Chickens, Faverolles Fanciers of America

Forums

Forum Home > New Member introductions > Hello!

Nicole

Hi, My name is Nicole Bockwoldt. I live in South Dakota. Im 21 and have had chickens since I was 7. Faverolles have always been my favorite breed. I have a few Salmon Faverolles right now but am hoping to get into some different colors. I am also going to get a membership to the club eventually  :) it is very nice to meet you all!

--
March 9, 2014 at 4:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Henry Cammack
Site Owner

Hi Nicole, 

Welcome to the club website! So glad to see others my age interested in the breed! Hope you find some of the colors you are looking for. As of April 15th non-members won't be able to post on the website so hope you will join before then. We should also have some great articles and information about breeding in the spring newsletter wouldn't want you to miss out. Again welcome! 

Henry Cammack 

Vice-President Faverolles Fanciers of America 

March 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicole

Henry Cammack at March 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hi Nicole, 

Welcome to the club website! So glad to see others my age interested in the breed! Hope you find some of the colors you are looking for. As of April 15th non-members won't be able to post on the website so hope you will join before then. We should also have some great articles and information about breeding in the spring newsletter wouldn't want you to miss out. Again welcome! 

Henry Cammack 

Thanks Henry! I probably will go ahead and join! I do have one question though. If I want to join and pay using a different paypal email from my email registered here will I still be able to use this account? Thanks ^-^

March 10, 2014 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Henry Cammack
Site Owner

Nicole at March 10, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Henry Cammack at March 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hi Nicole, 

Henry Cammack 

Thanks Henry! I probably will go ahead and join! I do have one question though. If I want to join and pay using a different paypal email from my email registered here will I still be able to use this account? Thanks ^-^

Yes Nicole I can make a note of it. The email you provide on your payment will be the one on the directory if that is alright with you. If not email us at [email protected] 

March 10, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicole

alright thanks! I will make a note of it on the payment as well :)

March 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jessicaagross

Nicole at March 9, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Hi, My name is Nicole Bockwoldt. I live in South Dakota. Im 21 and have had chickens since I was 7. Faverolles have always been my favorite breed. I have a few Salmon Faverolles right now but am hoping to get into some different colors. I am also going to get a membership to the club eventually  :) it is very nice to meet you all!

Hi Nicole, 

I live in South Dakota too!  Where did you get your Faverolles?  I have been looking for over a year for some show quality ones and can't find any around here.  Would you know where I could pick some up at? THANKS 

October 3, 2014 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.